Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Vine International: Ministry Prayer Request


I just found out that our shipping date for the next container of medical supplies to Guatemala is March 28. This caught me a little off guard, as I was hoping to have another week. (I’m glade I went to Daytona, but part of me wishes I could have that time back.) Vine has a medical team going on May 1, and we have medicines in our “bodega” (warehouse) that they will need. It can take 3-4 weeks to clear customs, so shipping on the 28th is our only option.

Recently I saw “WWJWD?” That stands for “What Would John Wayne Do?” The “Duke” would hunker down and get the job done no matter what, and that’s what I’ll do. I’ll be working long hours over the next 9 days, including Easter. Please pray for my stamina.

Bodega Bruce

No comments: